Glacier HF525 is an excellent industrial detergent for use in baked on surfaces and carbon stained surfaces commonly encountered in maintenance cleaning applications. Glacier HF525 is an excellent cleaner for bakeries, food processing plants, restaurants, hoods and most food surfaces in kitchens with hard baked soils. This product is safe for most food preparation areas when used as directed. Glacier HF525 may also work as a paint stripper. Blended with a synergistically selected blend of soil remover components including water softening agents, solvents and buffered alkaline builders.
- Fully biodegradable.
- Non-corrosive, Non-caustic, Non-Hazardous.
- Blended with the specific selection of surfactants to quickly attack and break down fat and protein on polished metal surfaces in food prep or processing facilities.
- Good for removing greases, baked on hard soils etc.
- Economical per gallon cost.
- High dilution with superior cleaning.
- Designed specifically for pressure washers, foamers or pump up sprayers.
- Designed to work well in cold or hot water.
- Newest corrosion inhibitors to protect equipment and prevent flash rusting.
For paint stripping or extreme cleaning conditions use undiluted. For food processing or restaurant applications, Adjust the mix ratio to your cleaning application and/or severity. . It is best to clean from the bottom up and rinse from the top down. Apply as a pre-spray. Let sit for a short time. Rinse surfaces thoroughly after cleaning with clear, clean, cool, potable water.Speak To A Sales Rep Inquire About This Product
For over 40 years, Hy-Flo has been owned and operated by the Williams family. It is Hy-Flo's mission to provide the Four States with quality products and services.
(3 Generations and Counting!)
Hy-Flo's Goal: To provide quality products, with quality people, and provide a quality experience!
~A New Generation of Quality~
Excellent Parts and Service
Hy-Flo's recipe for success is very simple: Provide quality products and simply back them up with excellent parts and service!