DescriptionTar & Asphalt Remover
Wildfire HF576 is a specifically formulated detergent used for removal of tar, asphalt, tree sap, adhesive residues, oil field tars and greases. This product is able to be flushed away with water. For use on asphalt/tar trucks, oil field equipment, heavy duty road equipment, painted and plastic surfaces. Easily applied with spray or brush. To use, allow the detergent to sit and penetrate then flush with high pressure rinse.
- Economical per gallon cost.
- Wildfire HF576 can be diluted with up to 3 parts of diesel fuel.
- Many asphalt paving companies love the heavy duty, quick acting performance on the heaviest of build-up.
- Wildfire HF576 is a non-corrosive product that makes it environmentally friendly and provides maximum user and equipment safety.
- Product will float on water.
- Collect and investigate as a fuel in a waste oil furnace. This can eliminate expensive disposal costs and any potential hazardous wastewater.
- This product can be removed with an oily water separator or skimmed off the surface of a holding reservoir.
- Works well in hard or soft water.
Use Wildfire HF576 undiluted. May be applied using a pump up sprayer or brushed on or wiped on. After applying, allow to penetrate the asphalt. Wipe off or pressure rinse with water.Speak To A Sales Rep Inquire About This Product
For over 40 years, Hy-Flo has been owned and operated by the Williams family. It is Hy-Flo's mission to provide the Four States with quality products and services.
(3 Generations and Counting!)
Hy-Flo's Goal: To provide quality products, with quality people, and provide a quality experience!
~A New Generation of Quality~
Excellent Parts and Service
Hy-Flo's recipe for success is very simple: Provide quality products and simply back them up with excellent parts and service!