DescriptionConcrete / Brick / Masonry
Concrete Cleaner HF532 is a highly concentrated powder detergent used to clean and degrease bricks, stone, mortar, concrete, masonry etc. Concrete Cleaner HF532 is a non-etching non-acidic cleaner. Perfect for preparing concrete prior to painting. A balanced blend of silicates, phosphates and carbonates provides enough power for heavy duty cleaning while remaining user friendly. It can be used with a brush or in spray form. Excellent cleaner for floors in food processing facilities
- Fully biodegradable.
- Non-corrosive, non-caustic, non-hazardous.
- Blended with the specific selection of surfactant to quickly attack and break down the dirt stains on aluminum and polished aluminum.
- Use in a floor scrubber as an organic degreaser @ a rate of 2 to 4 ounces per gallon of water.
- Economical per gallon cost.
- Designed specifically for brush or spray form.
- Designed for hot or cold washing. Exclusive dispersion and water softening package to aid in hard water conditions. Removes mud, dirt, mortar etc. without damage to the surface texture.
Wet down the area to be cleaned, sprinkle with Concrete Cleaner DE-732 liberally, and let stand for 5-10 minutes depending on the severity of the soil. Rub hard with a brush. Concrete Cleaner DE-732 was also made to be used in floor scrubber machines, mix 1 to 5 ounces per gallon. Rinse surfaces thoroughly after cleaning with clear, soft, cool water.Speak To A Sales Rep Inquire About This Product
For over 40 years, Hy-Flo has been owned and operated by the Williams family. It is Hy-Flo's mission to provide the Four States with quality products and services.
(3 Generations and Counting!)
Hy-Flo's Goal: To provide quality products, with quality people, and provide a quality experience!
~A New Generation of Quality~
Excellent Parts and Service
Hy-Flo's recipe for success is very simple: Provide quality products and simply back them up with excellent parts and service!