DescriptionConcrete / Brick / Masonry
Blizzard HF116 is an aqueous acid cleaner for removal of calcium, lime, rust and other deposits. It will slowly dissolve concrete and other calcium/lime based products from surfaces. Will also work to clean up dried on dry wall dust on equipment. Blizzard HF116 works as an excellent pre-spray on most cleaning applications. Removes mortar off bricks. Blizzard HF116 can be used to clean up cement forms, cement trucks and other equipment. Do not use on brass, bronze, aluminum or allow to set on mild steel. Blizzard HF116 will not hurt paint or plastic.
- Fully biodegradable.
- Economical per gallon cost.
- Designed for use as a pre soak in a pump up sprayer or use with a downstream injection valve.
- Do Not run through a pressure washer.
- Hazardous, Corrosive Label.
- Use only downstream valve or separate application equipment. Do Not mix with brass, bronze, or mild steel.
- Designed for hot or cold washing. User friendly.
HEAVY= Apply directly and allow to sit for 5 minutes. MEDIUM= 1-part Blizzard HF116 to 10-parts water. LIGHT= 1-part Blizzard HF116 to 20-parts water.
Apply as a pre-soak or use a downstream mix ratio. Do not use with brass components.Speak To A Sales Rep Inquire About This Product
For over 40 years, Hy-Flo has been owned and operated by the Williams family. It is Hy-Flo's mission to provide the Four States with quality products and services.
(3 Generations and Counting!)
Hy-Flo's Goal: To provide quality products, with quality people, and provide a quality experience!
~A New Generation of Quality~
Excellent Parts and Service
Hy-Flo's recipe for success is very simple: Provide quality products and simply back them up with excellent parts and service!