DescriptionParts Washers & Spray Wash Cabinets
Thunderstorm HF500 is an environmentally friendly “green” detergent used in water based cleaning. It removes soils, greases, oils etc. Contains no heavy metal chelating agents. Thunderstorm HF500 helps prevent heavy metals from dissolving and creating a hazardous waste. The surfactant/solvent blend is readily biodegradable and quickly releases removed oil and greases for skimming. Thunderstorm HF500 contains several percent by weight of our exclusive de-foamer blend which helps save money over the life of the detergent.
- Cleans metals, paints, plastics, stainless steel, brass and aluminum.
- Economical per gallon cost.
- Designed specifically for parts washers.
- For use as a stage 1 alkaline cleaner in an in-line washer.
- For use as a low foaming alkaline cleaner for fat & grease removal in a food processing plant.
- Designed to work well in cold or hot water.
- Contains several per-cent by weight of de-foamer to help with Parts Washer foaming problems.
- De-foamers are alkaline stable and highly effective.
- Newest corrosion inhibitors to protect equipment and prevent flash rusting.
Heavy: 1# Thunderstorm HF500 per 4 gallons of water Medium: 1# Thunderstorm HF500 per 8 gallons of water
Light: 1# Thunderstorm HF500 per 16 gallons of water
Works best if used in soft water with temperatures of 140-180 degrees Fahrenheit. For stubborn soils you may need to increase the amount of Thunderstorm HF500.Speak To A Sales Rep Inquire About This Product
For over 40 years, Hy-Flo has been owned and operated by the Williams family. It is Hy-Flo's mission to provide the Four States with quality products and services.
(3 Generations and Counting!)
Hy-Flo's Goal: To provide quality products, with quality people, and provide a quality experience!
~A New Generation of Quality~
Excellent Parts and Service
Hy-Flo's recipe for success is very simple: Provide quality products and simply back them up with excellent parts and service!