DescriptionEquipment / All Purpose Soap
Pink Flamingo HF236 is a completely biodegradable industrial detergent. With it’s special blend of surfactants and water softening agents Pink Flamingo HF236 quickly penetrates grease, oils and dirt. While it loosens the grime readily, It also will rinse readily. Pink Flamingo HF236 is a powder detergent for use in car washes, with no fillers and a tough cleaning package. It can easily clean cars, trucks, RV’s, water craft, recreational vehicles etc.
- Fully biodegradable.
- Non-corrosive, non-caustic.
- Blended with the specific selection of surfactant to quickly attack and break down the dirt stains on aluminum and polished aluminum.
- Comes in an easy to blend powder to deliver an economical ready to use cost per gallon.
- May be used through pressure washers, pump up sprayers, or mop buckets.
- Designed for hot or cold washing.
- Exclusive dispersion and water softening package to aid in hard water conditions. Works well in hard or soft water. Contains an alcohol blend to help restore faded and oxidized painted surfaces to their original appearance.
Mix 1/2 #. Pink Flamingo per gallon of water. Adjust the mix ratio to cleaning desired according to severity of soil. Works best if used in temperatures of 100-180 degrees Fahrenheit. For challenging soils you may need to increase the amount of Pink Flamingo added to water. It is best to clean from the bottom up and rinse from the top down. Rinse thoroughly after cleaning with cool, clear, soft, potable water.Speak To A Sales Rep Inquire About This Product
For over 40 years, Hy-Flo has been owned and operated by the Williams family. It is Hy-Flo's mission to provide the Four States with quality products and services.
(3 Generations and Counting!)
Hy-Flo's Goal: To provide quality products, with quality people, and provide a quality experience!
~A New Generation of Quality~
Excellent Parts and Service
Hy-Flo's recipe for success is very simple: Provide quality products and simply back them up with excellent parts and service!